Solange Knowles


Beyonce's jongere zusje, Solange Knowles, staat deze maand op de cover van HONEY Magazine. In deze shoot rockt ze haar korte coupe & vertelt ze over het moederschap. Wil je het hele interview lezen? Ga dan naar HoneyMag.com.

Solange over haar korte coupe:
''I guess you just go through different phases in your life. I was pretty much at the point where I needed the change and I needed to focus my energy on more productive arenas. I was putting too much into my appearance and I needed to make this about growth and going to the next stage of my life. I felt like I was being distracted by something simple as hair.''

Solange over Fashion:
''I really asmire and study and respect the brilliance of fashion. I don't live, breathe, eat, drink and depend on fashion to be more than what it is. I think when you have that frame of mind you really can go there. You really have no resignations about putting looks together that are just fun and fearless.''

Solange, een moeder van haar 4-jarig zoontje Juelz:
''I think balance is the essential key to motherhood. I think it's a really hard rhythm to find, but if you learn how to capture it, it makes the rewards so beautiful. I try not to ever be away from him unless he's with his dad. We have equal custody, so we work together on it, but it definitely gets hard when I have all these opportunities coming at me. I have to say no to a lot of things because at the end of the day I know that no matter how many awards or accolades or praise or money I get, the one thing that really is a judgment of me is what kind of mother I am.''



Perez Hilton heeft vernomen dat de crew het een plezier vond om met Solange Knowles te werken, zowel op de set & tijdens het interview.
Images: HoneyMag