Gefeliciteerd, Mr. & Mrs. Pratt

Gisteren meldde MTV het nieuws dat Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt (het koppel uit mtv reality serie 'The Hills') officieel zijn getrouwd.

De ceremonie vond afgelopen week plaats in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico. Heidi (22) vertelde aan US Weekly; 'The minute we said our vows, I couldn't stop crying'.

SPENCER'S SPEECH
De 25jarige Spencer zei tegen zijn verloofde tijdens de dienst; 'Heidi, from the moment you came into my life, I knew my life would never be the same without you. You are the light in my life like the sun to the Earth! Your loving warmth makes me want to be a better person. Being with you, I feel complete. I'm honored to even be able to call you my wife. You are the most amazing, loving and caring woman on this planet. I will love you forever and always.'

TELEURGESTELD
Heidi's moeder was helaas niet aanwezig. Voordat de ceremonie plaats vond heeft Heidi haar moeder ingelicht. 'I called her right before the ceremony, sort of hinted that something (was happening) , but her reaction was to ask me if we were breaking up! I told her it might be something else, and she said, 'Well, if you ever plan on getting married, just know that your stepdad is really upset that you want your father to walk you down the aisle.' Aldus Heidi.

Omdat Heidi's moeder niet begreep dat ze haar biologische vader (en niet haar stiefvader) gevraagd had haar naar het altaar te brengen, was ze erg overstuur.
Heidi; 'She was starting so much drama, it kind of pushed me toward wanting to get married without that,' voegde ze eraan toe.

GEFELICITEERD
Ondanks de afwezigheid van haar ouders was het een mooie dag & genoten ze van elkaar.
Van harte gefeliciteerd, Mr. & Mrs. Pratt!